I mean seriously, it's Virginia Tech basketball. Is there ever a scenario where losing to these wannabe's is acceptable? I think not.
- I'm going to the game tonight, will file a first-person report late-night.
- Upon 10th viewing, my favorite part about Landon Milbourne's Dunk against FSU, was not the throw-down itself, but the fact that after he did it, he just jogged down the court like he made a routine lay-up. Dude is smooth.
- You think Gist is an NBA player? Not just do you "hope" he's an NBA player because he seems like a good dude, but if you had to bet $100 on whether or not James Gist can make - and stay - on an NBA roster, which way you going on that one? (vote to the right).
- Really hoping for a solid wire to wire performance tonight. Would be nice to have a relatively low stress win to prepare for 3 of the last 4 on the road. (we all know that won't happen).
- I interviewed UMBC head coach Randy (don't call me Rodney) Monroe on the show on Saturday and he was great. Was legitimately appreciative of the opportunity to talk about his program and seemed like a great guy. For the first time, um, ever, UMBC is pretty good this year, 10-2 in the (pause and try to guess their conference, I dare you... scroll down for answer)
America East and have some quality road wins, including one at powerhouse American University.
- Hey, at least AU is in first place in the Patriot League. If they win their conference tournament and go to the NCAAs, at least.... NO NO NO, that loss will always be horrendously horrendous.
- I mean, really, Maryland LOST AT HOME TO AU. The students at AU barely know they HAVE a basketball team. Let's move on.
- Terps 88 Va. Tech 74 tonight, then a big one at Miami Saturday.
Post a Comment